Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Freezed margins of page break preview

I am not able to drag margins in the page break preview. It has freeze. I am
using 2003 version of excel. Plz. help and mark a copy of your response at
other address of mine i.e.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Perhaps you disabled ToolsOptionsEdit "Allow cell drag and drop"?

Asked here......answered here.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP