-   -   Freezed margins of page break preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/239092-freezed-margins-page-break-preview.html)

Umair Sayyed

Freezed margins of page break preview

I am not able to drag margins in the page break preview. It has freeze. I am
using 2003 version of excel. Plz. help and mark a copy of your response at
other address of mine i.e.

Gord Dibben

Freezed margins of page break preview

Perhaps you disabled ToolsOptionsEdit "Allow cell drag and drop"?

Asked here......answered here.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP