Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default =sign(--counta(range)) not working righ t

I have been using the above function for the purpose of
telling me if there is any data in range (row of cells)

For some reason the function is still producing a 1
even with no vavlues numbers or chacters in the range.
I have tried several cell formats and for some resaon it
is not work, well sometime yes and sometime no

any suggestions