Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Showing the entire text within a cell.

Hi ALL,

I copied and pasted about 600 items from a CSV file into a blank Excel
sheet Ver 2007.
Aprox 10 % of the cells did NOT show all of the text.
I formatted all cells for word wrap & auto fit row height but it just
doesn't work for some of the cells.
What could be the problem?

Thanks for your help.
Tom
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bam Bam is offline

If it's a CSV file, why don't you open it with excel and let it do the work.
Else, try Import text file.

Bam.