Ivey

Default I have text in an Excel Cell that isn't showing all of it?

I have Text in Excel that will not display..meaning its a lot of text and
only part is showing. I have selected wrap text and auto fit for column and
row height. I can expland the cell but the text wont show (all of it)...it
shows up to a certain point.

Any Ideas??
drlogarithm

This is from a reply written by Cyber Taz. The question is similar to
yours.

Cells were never intended to store large volumes of text. They have a
limit
of 409 points in height (roughly 34 lines of 10 pt. type, assuming 120%

leading). There is also some technical glitch with content that falls
within
the 256-1024 character range.

If you need to include that amount of text as a unit, you might want to

consider using Cell Comments or drawing Text Boxes/AutoShapes to store,

display & print that type of content more readily.