Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formatting

Is it Possible to Change Using CF.

Means if Some one overWrite the Cell it Change the Font Color.

I Try in Another Site But Couldn't Find the Solution

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396658

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Using CF it is possible if you know what the original cell text is
OR
other wise you will have to use a macro

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Hardeep Kanwar" wrote:

Is it Possible to Change Using CF.

Means if Some one overWrite the Cell it Change the Font Color.

I Try in Another Site But Couldn't Find the Solution

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396658

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks sir, for quick reply

and i am sorry for not provide the complete details

Actulally, I have a sheet with many formulas, Now i a CF if some one
overwrite or Change the Formula it change the color.

I know there are many solutions. like Protect sheet or Data Validation.

But i want only CF if Possible.

Hardeep kanwar

"Hardeep Kanwar" wrote:

Is it Possible to Change Using CF.

Means if Some one overWrite the Cell it Change the Font Color.

I Try in Another Site But Couldn't Find the Solution

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396658

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have a Sheet with many formulas now, if someone change or overwrite the
formuals , the cell will Highlight with color

There are many Solution like Protect Sheet and Data Validation

But i want using CF if Possible

Hardeep Kanwar

"Hardeep Kanwar" wrote:

Is it Possible to Change Using CF.

Means if Some one overWrite the Cell it Change the Font Color.

I Try in Another Site But Couldn't Find the Solution

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396658

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"NotFormula" is a defined name no quotes

Refers to: =NOT(GET.CELL(48,INDIRECT("rc",FALSE)))

Conditional Formatting:
=NotFormula

Format any color you like :)

"Hardeep Kanwar" wrote:

Is it Possible to Change Using CF.

Means if Some one overWrite the Cell it Change the Font Color.

I Try in Another Site But Couldn't Find the Solution

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396658

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See this:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...cf859ecd?tvc=2

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Hardeep Kanwar" wrote in message
Is it Possible to Change Using CF.

Means if Some one overWrite the Cell it Change the Font Color.

I Try in Another Site But Couldn't Find the Solution

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396658

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

thanks for reply

good to see u Teethless mama.

Your solution Colored the All cell which have no formula.

My Requirement is totally different with your solution.

Ok, Lets start again

I have simple Sheet with many Formulas But without any colors.

See the Link

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...tfnY3k8cc0TP9A

In E2 i have a simple Sum function. If someone Change or Over Write the Cell
it will Turn into Red Color.

NOTE: THIS SHEET HAVE ONLY ONE FORUMAL , MY ORIGINAL SHEET HAVE THUNDRED
FORUMLA.

Please revert for further Clarification

regards

Hardeep kanwar