Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default delete a range

I cant delete a range... I have read the other forums from others with the
same question, but i dont have and insert namedelete function...not sure if
i'm missing a toolbar? i am running microsoft 2007 and have just recently
installed it, so not used to the new format....I thought i could delete it
from the name box on the formula bar, by clicking on the dropdown arrow and
selecting it and then pressing delete, but that didn't seem to work....HELP!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you mean the edit/delete option in Name Manager in 2007

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"The Weather Girl" wrote:

I cant delete a range... I have read the other forums from others with the
same question, but i dont have and insert namedelete function...not sure if
i'm missing a toolbar? i am running microsoft 2007 and have just recently
installed it, so not used to the new format....I thought i could delete it
from the name box on the formula bar, by clicking on the dropdown arrow and
selecting it and then pressing delete, but that didn't seem to work....HELP!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The below link will be useful..
http://www.maxi-pedia.com/Excel+2003...+in+Excel+2007

If this post helps click Yes