Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default delete a range

Do you mean the edit/delete option in Name Manager in 2007

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"The Weather Girl" wrote:

I cant delete a range... I have read the other forums from others with the
same question, but i dont have and insert namedelete function...not sure if
i'm missing a toolbar? i am running microsoft 2007 and have just recently
installed it, so not used to the new format....I thought i could delete it
from the name box on the formula bar, by clicking on the dropdown arrow and
selecting it and then pressing delete, but that didn't seem to work....HELP!!!