Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default delete a range

This site can help you make the 2003 to 2007 transition
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"The Weather Girl" <The Weather wrote in
message ...
I cant delete a range... I have read the other forums from others with the
same question, but i dont have and insert namedelete function...not sure
if
i'm missing a toolbar? i am running microsoft 2007 and have just recently
installed it, so not used to the new format....I thought i could delete it
from the name box on the formula bar, by clicking on the dropdown arrow
and
selecting it and then pressing delete, but that didn't seem to
work....HELP!!!