Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calculate Minutes elapset between two cells

Lookikng for an easy way to calculate the minutes elapsed between two cells.

The minutes will elapse over different days.

A1 = 7/7/2009 7:00:00 AM
A2 = 8/8/2009 7:00:00 AM

A3 = (the function I need) (should be 1440)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I think your example is wrong, as there are way more than 1440 minutes in a 1
month span. Assuming you meant 7/8/2009 as second date:

=(A2-A1)*1440

1440 minutes/day = 24 hrs/day * 60 minutes/hr

--
Best Regards,

Luke M