Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default locking multiple rows in excel 03

I am trying to lock two seperate rows in excel 03 so that I can view both the
column titles at the top of work sheet and the column totals at bottom of
work sheet simultaneously. In other words, I'd like to be able to freeze
rows 1-3 at the top of the sheet and row 101 at the bottom of the sheet and
scroll the remaining 97 rows in-between. any help would be appreciated
greatly.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You could use the Windows Split feature. After you split the windows
horizontally, scroll to row 101 in the lower window and in the upper window
you could scroll between row 3 and 100

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com