Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HLookUp function

Wondering if anyone can tell me where exactly do I add the asterisk symbol to
multiply within this function.

So far I have:
=HLOOKUP(C4,'Risk Levels'!B2:D5, 2, FALSE)

I need to multiply my value in C4 to the risk level range.

ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! THANKS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Jbig" wrote:
I need to multiply my value in C4 to the risk level range.

Not sure I understand, but I think you want:

=C4 * HLOOKUP(C4,'Risk Levels'!B2:D5, 2, FALSE)

Wondering if anyone can tell me where exactly do I add the asterisk symbol
multiply within this function.

So far I have:
=HLOOKUP(C4,'Risk Levels'!B2:D5, 2, FALSE)

I need to multiply my value in C4 to the risk level range.

ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! THANKS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=C4*HLOOKUP(C4,'Risk Levels'!B2:D5, 2, FALSE)

and a error handled version

=IF(ISERROR(HLOOKUP(C4,'Risk Levels'!B2:D5, 2,
FALSE)),"",C4*HLOOKUP(C4,'Risk Levels'!B2:D5, 2, FALSE))

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria