Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ted Ted is offline

Default Lookup functions

I have a spreadsheet I am trying to build that has 3 tabs. The first are my
employees and thier statistics by week. What I want is on my second tab to
be able to put in a name and a week and it pull the data into the second tab,
my scorecard. The last tab is basically the same thing but I want it to pull
all 4 weeks of the month and tally an average. The lookup functions have me
completely lost right now, can anyone help me out?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JCS JCS is offline

Hi Ted,

You may be able to do what you are asking with a Pivot Table.

John