Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JCS JCS is offline

Default Lookup functions

Hi Ted,

You may be able to do what you are asking with a Pivot Table.

John

"Ted" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet I am trying to build that has 3 tabs. The first are my
employees and thier statistics by week. What I want is on my second tab to
be able to put in a name and a week and it pull the data into the second tab,
my scorecard. The last tab is basically the same thing but I want it to pull
all 4 weeks of the month and tally an average. The lookup functions have me
completely lost right now, can anyone help me out?