Wiseowl

Default Keep the left column revealed

How do I keep the left column revealed as I scroll to the right?
Vasant Nanavati

With the cursor in cell B1, select Window | Freeze Panes from the menu.

--

Vasant

"Wiseowl" wrote in message
How do I keep the left column revealed as I scroll to the right?

Wiseowl

Thank you Vasant, I had done this on before in other projects I have created
and couldn't remember how I did it. Your directions solved my problem.

In the process of attempting to solve the problem myself another problem has
arisen.

I now receive this notice: "The Office Assistant requires Microsoft Agent
2.0 or later. The product is available on the Office System Pack." I have
searched and the Office System Pack does not show it's self.

Do you have any suggestions regarding this problem?

Thanks again,

Michael

"Wiseowl" wrote in message
How do I keep the left column revealed as I scroll to the right?

Vasant Nanavati

"Wiseowl" wrote in message
I now receive this notice: "The Office Assistant requires Microsoft Agent
2.0 or later. The product is available on the Office System Pack." I have
searched and the Office System Pack does not show it's self.

Do you have any suggestions regarding this problem?

Sorry, no. My suggestion would be to disable or uninstall the Office
Assistant, which is more of a nuisance than a help.

--

Vasant

Wiseowl

Hi Vasant,

When I ran the Windows Task Manager it appeared there was another Setup
running in the back ground that I was not aware of.

I rebooted, then ran the Detect and Repair again, then rebooted again. That
seemed to have done the trick.

Thanks again for your assistance,

Michael