Wiseowl

Thank you Vasant, I had done this on before in other projects I have created
and couldn't remember how I did it. Your directions solved my problem.

In the process of attempting to solve the problem myself another problem has
arisen.

I now receive this notice: "The Office Assistant requires Microsoft Agent
2.0 or later. The product is available on the Office System Pack." I have
searched and the Office System Pack does not show it's self.

Do you have any suggestions regarding this problem?

Thanks again,

Michael

"Vasant Nanavati" wrote:

With the cursor in cell B1, select Window | Freeze Panes from the menu.

--

Vasant

"Wiseowl" wrote in message
How do I keep the left column revealed as I scroll to the right?