Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to use data table

I've used it in previous versions, but not in 2007. I have 2 input cells
that I would like to vary. I assume the top and left side of highlighted
area will be the values for the respective inputs. However, how do I pick
the field to see the output results? There is no help on this function in
excel 2007. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Steve

Search for What If analysis
5th item down is Calculate multiple results by using a data table

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"steve" wrote in message
I've used it in previous versions, but not in 2007. I have 2 input cells
that I would like to vary. I assume the top and left side of highlighted
area will be the values for the respective inputs. However, how do I pick
the field to see the output results? There is no help on this function in
excel 2007. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007
Data Table