-   -   how to use data table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/233421-how-use-data-table.html)

Steve

how to use data table

I've used it in previous versions, but not in 2007. I have 2 input cells
that I would like to vary. I assume the top and left side of highlighted
area will be the values for the respective inputs. However, how do I pick
the field to see the output results? There is no help on this function in
excel 2007. Thanks

Roger Govier[_3_]

how to use data table

Hi Steve

Search for What If analysis
5th item down is Calculate multiple results by using a data table

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"steve" wrote in message
I've used it in previous versions, but not in 2007. I have 2 input cells
that I would like to vary. I assume the top and left side of highlighted
area will be the values for the respective inputs. However, how do I pick
the field to see the output results? There is no help on this function in
excel 2007. Thanks

Herbert Seidenberg

how to use data table

Excel 2007