Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HoMoon115

Default Excel Pivot Table Plugin? (crosstab to data table)

Hello,

I'm looking for a plugin that will allow me to pivot cross tabular data
into its original data table form and vice versa.

For example if I have three months of data (m1 m2 m3) by items sold (t1
t2 t3) in a 3x3 cross tab, I would like to be able convert the table
into nine columns of data (one for each month and item).

Anyone have a line on where I might find such a plugin?

Thanks,
Aaron