Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot Table Row Totals

I developed a pivot table with grand totals and it will not show the "row"
grand totals. I changed my display settings within the pivot table options,
and it will still not show the "row" grand totals but does show the "column"
grand totals. Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

By definition, there can be only 1 grand total. I believe you are actually
looking for "subtotals". Select the PIvot Data button for the field you would
like to see subtotals, and double click. You should now be able to select the
option to show subtotals (sum, count, average, etc.)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Mike" wrote:

I developed a pivot table with grand totals and it will not show the "row"
grand totals. I changed my display settings within the pivot table options,
and it will still not show the "row" grand totals but does show the "column"
grand totals. Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007 Pivot Table
For Row Grand Total