-   -   Pivot Table Row Totals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231444-pivot-table-row-totals.html)

Mike

Pivot Table Row Totals

I developed a pivot table with grand totals and it will not show the "row"
grand totals. I changed my display settings within the pivot table options,
and it will still not show the "row" grand totals but does show the "column"
grand totals. Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks

Luke M

Pivot Table Row Totals

By definition, there can be only 1 grand total. I believe you are actually
looking for "subtotals". Select the PIvot Data button for the field you would
like to see subtotals, and double click. You should now be able to select the
option to show subtotals (sum, count, average, etc.)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Mike" wrote:

I developed a pivot table with grand totals and it will not show the "row"
grand totals. I changed my display settings within the pivot table options,
and it will still not show the "row" grand totals but does show the "column"
grand totals. Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks

Herbert Seidenberg

Pivot Table Row Totals

Excel 2007 Pivot Table