Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Export row depending on column to various sheets

Stay with me, not a very good techical writer, will try to be clear.

I get a daily Excel spreadsheet with multiple columns.
Would like to set up a new workbook with the master sheet where I just add
the dailys into, plus have 5 sheets where the rows will be exported depending
on the names in column A, only 5 names.

So, I would like a workbook with 6 sheets, one sheet is The Master (Which is
updated daily) & 5 where the rows will be exported to from the master
depending on the name in column A.

If you need me to be more clear, let me know I will do my best. Also, the
clearer your answer the better, I sort of got thrown into this task & I have
no clue how to use Excel, learning as I go along.

Thanks.