Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Export all grouped information to different sheets

Hi, probably not the best description in the subject line but here go's

When you create subtotals from a list of data is there any way or does
anyone have code that can split each of the goups of information into
seperate sheets? So that if there is 10 groups of data it will be put into
10 sheets?

Thanks for any help advice you can give me with this matter.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about removing the subtotals and just working on the raw totals?

If that's ok, you may want to look at the way Ron de Bruin and Debra Dalgleish
approached it:

Ron de Bruin's EasyFilter addin:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Code from Debra Dalgleish's site:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Dave, i think Debra's soloution is the best one for my problem,
however the easy filter looks as though I could put it to use for other
things. thanks for your help.

Stu