Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TGilboy

Default excel 03- sheets stay grouped even when I ungroup

Darndest thing I ever saw...sheets will not ungroup. The header does not
read [Group].

This seemed to start when I grouped all sheets to do a page format for all
sheets; wanted to have 1st few lines repeat on each page when it prints.
Figured out I could not do that and ungrouped to do on each sheet.

Now these 3 sheets seem to be permanently stuck together. Any ideas??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

How are you trying to ungroup the sheets?

Rightclicking on one of the selected tabs and choosing ungroup sheets?

What happens if you try to add a new worksheet? Does that ungroup the sheets
when the new sheet is inserted (delete that sheet later)?

--

Dave Peterson