Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Due date - change cell color

I am using excel to track calibration dates. I would like to have the cell
or cell text change color based on the calibration due date.

For example:

Last Calibration Date Cycle Due Date
01/01/09 6 month 6/1/09
03/01/09 3 month 6/1/09
02/01/09 3 month 5/1/09

When the Due date is within one month I would like the Due Date to display
yellow. When the due date is within one week or less the Due Date should
display red.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select cell you want to change color.
Goto: Format-Conditional Format.
Formula is:
=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())+1,DAY(TODAY())) =C2

Or, if by "1 month" you are willing to accept 30 days, you could use:
=TODAY()+30=C2

2nd condition:
=TODAY()+7=C2

Format-Patterns (pick color)
This assumes that C2 is the due date. Copy down as desired

--
Best Regards,

Luke M