Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default 9 Assessments but want the students 7 best results

Ok I am putting together a results list for students and one of their
assessments has 9 components- the students need to see the results for all 9
assessments BUT the final grade is based on the best 7. Is there a way to
have all 9 assessments in excel and a final column with the sum of the best
7? Could someone please explain how to do this?

Thanks

Felicity
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If best means the highest: