Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy worksheet from one workbook to a master workbook

I have a master workbook that has multiple worksheets. each worksheet has a
companion workbook. Currently, I open the companion workbook and manually
copy from workbook to workbook. Is there a way to create VBA process or
series of macros to open each companion workbook and copy the worksheet to
the master? Each companion workbook only has one worksheet, same name as the
workbook
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can find code here to do this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm

Download the example workbook if you want it easy

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm