-   -   Copy worksheet from one workbook to a master workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/227815-copy-worksheet-one-workbook-master-workbook.html)

mvannatta

Copy worksheet from one workbook to a master workbook

I have a master workbook that has multiple worksheets. each worksheet has a
companion workbook. Currently, I open the companion workbook and manually
copy from workbook to workbook. Is there a way to create VBA process or
series of macros to open each companion workbook and copy the worksheet to
the master? Each companion workbook only has one worksheet, same name as the
workbook

Ron de Bruin

Copy worksheet from one workbook to a master workbook

You can find code here to do this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm

Download the example workbook if you want it easy

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"mvannatta" wrote in message ...
I have a master workbook that has multiple worksheets. each worksheet has a
companion workbook. Currently, I open the companion workbook and manually
copy from workbook to workbook. Is there a way to create VBA process or
series of macros to open each companion workbook and copy the worksheet to
the master? Each companion workbook only has one worksheet, same name as the
workbook

mvannatta

Copy worksheet from one workbook to a master workbook

Thanks, works great!