Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Horizontal Scroll Bar Not Working

Good evening,
I am hoping that someone can help me here. I do IT work for a living and I
may have run across this issue years ago but I just remember the solution.
Anyway, I have a user that is unable to scroll to the right in Excel. It
doesn't matter if it is an existing spreadsheet or a brand new
worksheet/workbook. Same issue. Since it is happening in new spreadsheets
as well I have a very hard time trying to figure that problem is or where a
setting would be that would be causing this.

Can you all help or point me in the right direction?