Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hiding Results when result should read blank

I am using the formula below to create a sell sheet for my sales people. This
formula takes my fob costs from my fob worksheet and this formula takes the
fob prices and adds on the $4.50 for delivery. This works great in most
instances. I have several items that say have a fob cost of $10.64. So in
this instance, the sell price would be $15.14. What I want to be able to do,
is to have the result from this formula round up the sell price to the next
highest $.10. For example, I would like to have this result come out at
$15.20.

I have taken this formula and used in hidden cells and then had that result
carried over to the cell for my sell sheet and used a roundup formula that
works ok, but in the case when say this particular item isnt available and
there is no fob cost loaded on my fob sheet, the result in the cell for the
salesman copy reads as #VALUE. I just as soon not go this way and looking for
answers to show nothing if there is no fob cost listed.

=IF(FOBSHEET!B116="","",FOBSHEET!B116+4.5)