Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hiding results

I have created a spreadsheet that I fill out daily. Some of the formulae take
information from the row above i.e. in cell E15 the formula is =E14-J14+P14.
This creates the same answer all the way down the column until I enter the
next days stats. Is there any way of hiding the results in the rows beneath
the one you are working on ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This likely will meet with criticism, but this worked for me.
Paste this into the Sheet module your working in.

Range("E:E").Font.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
Range(Target.Offset(1), Target.Offset.End(xlDown)).Font.ColorIndex = 2
End Sub