Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LKP LKP is offline

Default Mystery links in a shared workbook

Every week my team puts together a report in a shared workbook. This week,
the report was about 4x as large as the others. When I opened it, it popped
up names of three files it couldn't update. I have never head of these files
before and they appear to have nothing to do with the report. How can I get
rid of the links to these files? They don't show up on the links list either.

Thanks!