Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Bob is offline

Default Another Hyperlink question

is there a way to create a hyperlink so that when you click on a cell in one
tab it brings you to a cell in another tab?

For example in sheet1 A1 & A6 I have the text "car", I would like to click
in sheet1 either h1 or h6 to take me to the word "car" in sheet2.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Bob is offline

I have about 60 to 70 rows of data and would like to have a better way to do
this other than one cell at a time.

"Pinkie" wrote:

On the tab you are starting from, open the hyperlink window, select "place in
this document" on the left side. Then under "cell reference" find the name
of the tab you want to go to and highlight it. Under "type the cell
reference" type in the cell you want the link to take you to, click ok. Does
that answer your question?