Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default highlight cell

I so this post below which I'm going to use in the future and it works
perfectly but I can't do the cell highlighted. I am using Excel 2007.
Thankyou.

(Need help with a formula that will Count down the number of days before a
contract will expire. When the date is Expired, I need it to say "EXPIRED",
and highlight the cell. Can anyone help me with this?)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use the formula:
=IF(TODAY()B2,"EXPIRED","")

in that cell. I assumed B2 has the expiration date. Change that as needed.
Then use Conditional Formatting in that cell. The condition is that the
cell is equal to EXPIRED. Set the cell color as desired. HTH Otto