Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Printing cells continuously

Do you know how to print full pages? My worksheet breaks the page after each
cell if it doesn't fit on the page. I need it to print continuously across
cells, in other words, I need full pages printed out, no matter how many
cells or the length of each cell. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Look in the Print dialog; you can use the 'shrink to fit' feature if you
have good eyesight
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"LindaV" wrote in message
Do you know how to print full pages? My worksheet breaks the page after
each
cell if it doesn't fit on the page. I need it to print continuously
across
cells, in other words, I need full pages printed out, no matter how many
cells or the length of each cell. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Same answer as your post in other news group.

Page breaks cannot occur in the middle of a cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:07:02 -0800, LindaV
wrote:

Do you know how to print full pages? My worksheet breaks the page after each
cell if it doesn't fit on the page. I need it to print continuously across
cells, in other words, I need full pages printed out, no matter how many
cells or the length of each cell. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks - I wasn't sure which category to put it in so I put it twice. Since
I have the worksheet already typed, is there any solution? Can I convert it
into a Word table and print that way? I tried to open it in Word and it
could open it. I can open it in WordPerfect and it converts to a table, but
my client wants it in Word.

"LindaV" wrote:

Do you know how to print full pages? My worksheet breaks the page after each
cell if it doesn't fit on the page. I need it to print continuously across
cells, in other words, I need full pages printed out, no matter how many
cells or the length of each cell. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't work much with Word so can't address your problem.

You can copy then paste into Word, but I don't know if you will get Word to
pagebreak at mid-cell.

Perhaps one of the wordies in a Word news group can help?

Post the question in one of those groups.

Gord