BerlinUSA

Default How do I create a formula in Excel that finds the value of the la.

I am needing assitance in finding a formula that allows me to find the value
of the last nonblank cell in a range.
N Harkawat

=INDEX(A1:A10,MATCH(FALSE,ISBLANK(A1:A10),0))
array entered (ctrl+shift+enter)

However if your values are always number then this should do
=LOOKUP(999999999999999,A:A)
assuming the looked up value is in column A

"BerlinUSA" wrote in message
I am needing assitance in finding a formula that allows me to find the
value
of the last nonblank cell in a range.

Bob Phillips

Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LastValue.html

--

HTH

RP

"BerlinUSA" wrote in message
I am needing assitance in finding a formula that allows me to find the

value
of the last nonblank cell in a range.

Ron Rosenfeld

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:36:04 -0700, BerlinUSA
wrote:

I am needing assitance in finding a formula that allows me to find the value
of the last nonblank cell in a range.

=LOOKUP(2,1/(1-ISBLANK(rng)),rng)

Note that "rng" cannot be more than 65,535 cells (so a full column reference
like A:A will not work). If it might be, post back for another solution.

--ron