Old February 24th 09, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default if function or lookup??? across a range of cells in a row.

I have data in a row, that I need to find out when any of the cells in that
row equal either 0, or #N/A.

I am having trouble experimenting with both the if function, an lookup.

my worksheet looks like this for example. Any help would be appreciated
A B C
1 0 0
0 1 5
0 0 0

Old February 24th 09, 04:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=COUNTIF(2:2,NA())+COUNTIF(2:2,0)

--
HTH

Bob

Old February 24th 09, 05:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You can use the following Array formula:

=IF(ISNA(A33),1,SUM(--(A33=0)))

To enter an array you must press Shift+Ctrl+Enter rather than Enter.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire