Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Function Range Lookup AGAIN!

Your answers are there OK.

Are you sure you know how to use newsgroups?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"robert" wrote in message
Why can I not find the answers to my posts? I get notifacation that a
reply
was sent, but can not find it?? If someone is sending, could you send it
my email address: THANKS MUCH

I need help!!! UGH!!!!

Example: 2 cells, one titled LEFT & one RIGHT. LEFT has a value in it of
2500 while RIGHT has 3500. They would look up in a chart that looks like
this;

LEFT RIGHT $
250 250 40
500 500 100
1000 1000 200
2000 2000 400
3000 3000 600
4000 4000 800
5000 5000 1000

The LEFT 2500 would fall on the leftside between 2000 & 3000 while the
RIGHt
3500 would fall between 3000 & 4000 on the rightside. The search would
return
the level above the lowest value which in this case would be the 2000 row
and
would be $400

I hope that this made sense and thank you for your assistance.
--
Thanks much
Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Emailed the OP a link to their posts.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"robert" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks, Biff!

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"robert" wrote in message
Why can I not find the answers to my posts? I get notifacation that a
reply
was sent, but can not find it?? If someone is sending, could you send
it to