Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Data Analysis Tool

Hello everyone,
I frequently use the Data Analysis Tool, particularly the Histograms, I was
wondering if there is a way to write a macro that does this for me, I've been
using the macro builder to let the machine built it for me folloiwng all the
steps when I do it manually, Tools-Data Analysis-Histogram, selec my Input
Range, Bin Range and Output Range; but when I run the macro it comes with
this error "ATPVBAEN.XLA could not be found", debug the macro and yes, it
stops there, this is the code:

Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Histogram",
ActiveSheet.Range("$A$1:$A$140") _ , ActiveSheet.Range("$F$31"),
ActiveSheet.Range("$D$1:$D$21"), False, False _
, False, False _
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=6

Any help would it be greatly appreciated,
Thanks!
--
Cesar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You need to attach the Analysis ToolPak VBA under Tools, Add-ins. The
Analysis ToolPak is not enough.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Cesar" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks Shane,
I Added the under Add-ins the Analysis ToolPak VBA and created the macro
again, but still not working, the macro still stopping at the same
instruction, the code still the same, it didn't change after adding the
Analysis ToolPak VBA if it had to.
Thanks
--
Cesar

"Cesar" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Shane,
Sorry for the note, but it did work, I just had to close the Excel
application and reopened again and it worked perfect!

Thanks a lot!!
genious!
--
Cesar

"Cesar" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Cesar,

glad to help and thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Cesar" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Cesar -

If you'd like a slightly better histogram, see my free Better Histogram
add-in, available at www.treeplan.com. Its VBA code is not protected, and
you might want to borrow it.

- Mike

http://www.MikeMiddleton.com