Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cesar cesar is offline

Default Data Analysis Tool

Hello everyone,
I frequently use the Data Analysis Tool, particularly the Histograms, I was
wondering if there is a way to write a macro that does this for me, I've been
using the macro builder to let the machine built it for me folloiwng all the
steps when I do it manually, Tools-Data Analysis-Histogram, selec my Input
Range, Bin Range and Output Range; but when I run the macro it comes with
this error "ATPVBAEN.XLA could not be found", debug the macro and yes, it
stops there, this is the code:

Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Histogram",
ActiveSheet.Range("$A$1:$A$140") _ , ActiveSheet.Range("$F$31"),
ActiveSheet.Range("$D$1:$D$21"), False, False _
, False, False _
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=6

Any help would it be greatly appreciated,
Thanks!
--
Cesar