Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Dependent Validation

I want to have four sets of drop down menus. You would choose Menu 1, and
the options for Menu 2 are based on what you chose for menu 1, and the option
for Menu 3 are based on the choices for Menu 1 and 2, and Menu 4 is based on
the options chosen for Menus 1,2, & 3. I would also like the Menus 2 through
4, to only list uniques names.

There are too many options to create seperate lists and do an Indirect to a
range name.