Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Dependent DropLists - Using Validation

I am trying to use dependent droplists to input addresses on invoices. I
need to create a series of five dependent lists. There are a total of 68
items in the initial list, with 1-18 items in the second (for each of the
68), and 1-2 items in the third, and only one option in the last two. I have
tried using the directions found here
(http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal13.html), but I cannot get it to work
with my data. The initial list works perfectly, but the second list is
empty. I also need the cells to progress down a column, instead of across a
row.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I think you can do this with a Pivot Table, and it will be much easier too.
See the sample here (contains Debora's Data):
http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3f09b

Regards,
Ryan---

PS, if you need more help, send me an email, and take out the ***:

--
RyGuy