Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I change the sizes of individual cells not whole sheet?

I would like to be able to have different cells different sizes than the
whole row/ colum. How do I change sizes of on cell or a group of cells and
not whole row for example?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You cannot do that! Maybe merging cells is the feature you are looking for!
See Cell formattingAdjusting (the second tab on the cell format dialog)

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Loadsheet Maker€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I would like to be able to have different cells different sizes than the
whole row/ colum. How do I change sizes of on cell or a group of cells and
not whole row for example?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The height of a cell is the same for all cells on that row. Similarly,
the width of a cell is the same for all cells in that column. If you
merge cells you can have the appearance of dissimilar sizes, but
merged cells cause many other problems and so are best avoided.

Hope this helps.

Pete