TemporarilyConfused

Default How to change the width on individual cells

I have a question that one of our users posed to me today. They have a work
sheet that they want the top 3 rows to have the column width stationary or
locked. They want to be able to have the information below it to be able to
have the column width or cell width's resized. Its a worksheet for notes on
incidents. The top three lines hold the header info (address, incident No.)
The next rows has things like Date with a empty cell next to it, Day with an
empty cell next to it, Time with an empty cell next to it. They want the
empty cells next to those titles to be able to be moved. They dont want the
cells next to Address and Incident Number to be able to be moved.

Pretty much what they are wanting is to change the cell width on a single
cell basis. Is that possible? I hope this makes sense because its rather
hard to explain in writing. If anyone has any suggestions I'd apprecaite it.
Thanks!
Frank Kabel

Hi
this is not posible in Excel