Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Shortcut key for Excel 2003 SP3

Shortcut key for Excel 2003 SP3
Does anybody know how I can create a save shutdown key for Excel?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
see your other post at general questions.

Regards
FSt1

"vlhogg5" wrote:

Shortcut key for Excel 2003 SP3
Does anybody know how I can create a save shutdown key for Excel?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Press Ctrl+S for save and Alt+F4 to shut down Excel.

If you want to do then both with one keystroke you can record a macro. Or
if it meets your needs you can press Alt+F4, Y.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire