Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2003 - Display precedent & dependent using shortcut

There is a way to display ALL precedents & dependents using a few keys in
combination, which I've forgotten. Anyone remember how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi David,

I think Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+] are what you are looking for.

HTH
Martin

"David" (do not spam) wrote in message
There is a way to display ALL precedents & dependents using a few keys in
combination, which I've forgotten. Anyone remember how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Martin,
tks reply...that will offer up results to a degree and is not the
combination of keys I seek. The hunted combo will show the whole page and not
with elongated boxes as in what you offered but with the same arrows as in
using the dep/prec toolbar.

I have misplaced my Excel book too...ahhhhh!

"MartinW" wrote:

Hi David,

I think Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+] are what you are looking for.

HTH
Martin

"David" (do not spam) wrote in message
There is a way to display ALL precedents & dependents using a few keys in
combination, which I've forgotten. Anyone remember how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

David,

I'm afraid I don't know of a shortcut combo that will call
up the arrows, I use ToolsAuditing for that. I use XL2000
so maybe there is something in later versions, or.. maybe I
just never found it. <g

Regards