-   -   Shortcut key for Excel 2003 SP3 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/220527-shortcut-key-excel-2003-sp3.html)

vlhogg5

Shortcut key for Excel 2003 SP3

Does anybody know how I can create a save shutdown key for Excel?
Thanks

FSt1

Shortcut key for Excel 2003 SP3

hi
see your other post at general questions.

Regards
FSt1

"vlhogg5" wrote:

Shortcut key for Excel 2003 SP3
Does anybody know how I can create a save shutdown key for Excel?
Thanks

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Shortcut key for Excel 2003 SP3

Hi,

Press Ctrl+S for save and Alt+F4 to shut down Excel.

If you want to do then both with one keystroke you can record a macro. Or
if it meets your needs you can press Alt+F4, Y.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire