Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Change the color of Selected Row, column or cells

Basicly, If I can explain this right here is what I would like to be able to
do.

I have Excel 2007. When I use my mouse to select a range of cells lets just
say we are going to copy them to another area. What I would like to see is
where I just selected the cells they highlight a brighter color than that
normal gray/white color that indicates items selected. Is there a way to do
this? I am pretty sure I have seen it done before. I do not need to use any
conditional fromation. I just need it to be an option that I can turn on or
off and is able to change the color.

Thank You
Tracey
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Put this event macro in the worksheet code area:

Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
End Sub

The disadvantage is that previous hi-lighting is fully erased.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200832