Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Rounding Existing Formulas/Values

I have a worksheet with thousands of cells that reference many other
worksheets in the workbook or are formulas. I need to round all of the
values in the worksheet to 2 decimal places (not just display but the actual
value), but I don't want to change every cell to include the Round function.
Is there a way to do a mass change to round values? Thanks for your
assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

1. Change the Format of all the cells to 2 decimal places
2. Choose the command Tools, Options, Calculation, Percision as displayed

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire