Charity Worker in Africa

Default How can I insert a row and have the existing formulas apply?

I have a table which has a column that uses a formula. When I insert a new
row in the middle of the table, Excel inserts a blank cell into the column
with formulas, rather than keeping the formula that applies to the adjacent
rows.

How do I insert a row and keep the column with a formula so it applies to
that new row?
B. R.Ramachandran

Maybe there are more elegant ways. But the following method would work:

Right click (to highlight) on the row number where a new row is to be
inserted, 'Copy', right click again, and 'Insert Copied Cells'.

This would replicate the row (at the insertion point) wilh its entire
contents (formulas as well as values); you can change the values
appropriately.

Regards,
B. R. Ramachandran